Sunday, 12 May 2013

ONE DOOR CLOSES. ANOTHER DOOR OPENS.


When one door closes, another opens, and in the past few months my life has changed - doors are closing, and doors are opening. I took a break from blogging while I was backpacking in India, and this break allowed me to see what I wanted to get out of blogging, and where I want this blog to go. And this means I've started with a fresh, funky new name. You'll be re-directed to Spice Pancake in a couple of seconds and there you'll find bits and bobs from my life. Travel, fashion, food, and lifestyle. A mish mash of me. You can still find me on Instagram and Twitter with the handle @rebeccabrittle, that hasn't changed.

Rebecca.

4 comments:

  1. another beautiful bound of photos <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
    on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
    concrete coatings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    We've followed each other on GFC for some time and it's going to be gone in June. I don't want to lose contact with you and this is why I want to ask you for following me on Blogloving (http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3802612 ). Of course, I follow you back .
    Thanks,
    K.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for shearing this article which was i am looking for. really it’s amazing website everyone can chose ornament from there.
    Bracelets & Bangles

    ReplyDelete